It all begins

Unbelievably random stories, opinions, likes, dislikes....you name it.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fat Asses Unite!

You all remember when I posted at the beginning of the year that I was going to start working out again? Yeah, well that was an epic fail!

FAIL! FAIL! FAIL! FAIL! FAIL! FAIL!

For those of you who watch the tv show, Friends, there is an episode in the second season where Chandler Bing gets up enough courage to quit the gym. He joined a gym in New York City, went to it for a few weeks, then got lazy and stopped going. After I joined a gym a few months ago, I convinced myself that I would NEVER do that. Well, it so happens that that very thing happened. I made the mistake of joining in February or so and then went religiously for about 2 or 3 weeks and then was discouraged when we got a huge snow storm that kept me close to home. Also, when you pick a gym, try to find one close to home. Im not too sure why I pictured myself getting up everyday to drive 15 minutes to go work out. I was stupid. And to add on to my list of excuses, a few weeks after I joined the gym, I switched from a closer at work (where I was able to go work out in the morning) to becoming a morning opener/mid shift (which afterwards left me exhausted and made me only want to go home and sleep the day away).

I'VE GOT IT THIS TIME! And I have also made my coworkers accountable for making sure I don't eat ANY pastries and disgusting drinks. That alone will help out greatly with attempting to get back in shape. Plus, the gym I joined is a 24-hour facility that doesn't have co-ed days, so I can now go 24/7. And the gym is only a 4 minute drive from my house, an equal distance from home to work. I'm not sure why I didn't do this a long time ago.

Here I go. And unlike the last time I posted about working out. I WILL actually keep you all posted on my success.

HEADED OFF TO THE GYM ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment