It all begins

Unbelievably random stories, opinions, likes, dislikes....you name it.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Dear Mr. President,

-Lower the freakin gas prices. I remember when gas was $0.97 a gallon. now...$3.19. RIDICULOUS! With gas at this price, I can't afford to be a fat-ass American anymore, forcing me to get a gym membership and all. damn.

-I don't mind paying a little for responsible PoPo, but the ones who use their power to go through red lights (almost crashing into innocent people) and then pulling into McDonalds, need to be taken out back..just sayin. Do something about this. Make a CHANGE. Get more PoPo like Ron.

-When it comes to healthcare, well...I don't mind having it for free. I'm a human-being. I think I deserve it.

-Foodstamps, I say you require drug tests for those who ask for them..no question. I can say this because one, my family works very hard, but needs a little help and two, I see lots of people who just advantage of it while doing drugs and somehow still abandon their kids. Add them to the list of people who need to be taken out back.

-Abortion is the worst thing ever invented. No excuse for it. Sorry ladies, I don't care how difficult life is, no reason to kill a baby. There's an old saying, "Life's hard". Mr. President, I want to punch you for making this option more accessible. Woman's rights? Bullshit. How bout a baby's rights? Make a CHANGE. Get rid of it.

-Death penalty is also crap. At the end, you're still killing a person. Let the rapist, murderer, child molester suffer in prison the rest of his life. God will have His own vengence.

I have more to say, but I have a job. I'll add more later.

-Sales tax....if the price tag says $6.97, just make us pay $6.97.

No comments:

Post a Comment