It all begins

Unbelievably random stories, opinions, likes, dislikes....you name it.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Things that make me go "HAHAHAhahaHA!" ::PART ONE::

Basically, this is a list of things that make me laugh (either because it is unbelievably stupid...or actually funny). I know I could probably come up with a better post, BUT it's 2:54AM and I really don't care at this point. This may also be full of a few stereotypes, so I'm sorry in advance.

I LAUGH AT...
1. people who drive Hummers and the way they automatically think they're the shit.
2. people who think they know my job better than me.
3. people who come through my drive-thru and ram their car into the big yellow pole.
4. people with trashy cars and big, shiny rims.
5. old people.
6. the way former President Bush speaks.
7. the need to look like you're texting someone when walking by yourself so you don't look like a loser without any friends.
8. the times I ask customers at my Starbucks if they'd "like fries with that" and waiting for their reaction.
9. old people who try to dress like they're 23.
10. 40-year old woman who try to hang out with 20 year olds.
11. the lousy customer service at Walmart.
12. people who are jerks and speed ahead of everyone and then later you pass them because they got pulled over by the cops.
13. Cher's speaking and singing voice.
14. the creepy feelings myself and my fellow male baristas get when getting hit on by gay men.
15. the way people at the Dollar Store always know when I'm going to see a movie because of my large amount of candy and pop.
16. when black guys walk with their pants passed their crotch.
17. blondes who purposely act ditsy.
18. how boring South Bend is.
19. a girl who pointed out that black woman consume most of our sugar at Starbucks and white guys who try to act tough by asking for a black coffee then load it up with a bunch of crap at the condiment bar.
20. the way bitchy people get even more pissed off when you act really nice to them.
21. the times when cars full of teenge girls pull up in the drive-thru.
22. the moment the boy who used to always call me gay because I had a little lisp growing up walked inside my Starbucks hand-in-hand with his boyfriend......awkward.
23. the way husbands/boyfriends look while waiting for their wives/girlfriends as they shop in Victoria's Secret.
24. the actors who promote skin care commercials as they complain about the entire 3 pimples they've had to deal with during their life, as people with REAL skin acne suffer.
25. Tina Fey's impression of Sarah Palin//just Sarah Palin in general makes me cry a little.

MORE TO COME...

No comments:

Post a Comment