It all begins

Unbelievably random stories, opinions, likes, dislikes....you name it.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Summer Adventures.

 This is what you call a "half-ass" post. Sorry.

This summer will be different, filled with a lot of the same events, but a few different people.
Last summer kicked butt, I was almost always busy, but it was filled with a little bit of stress. This summer, not so much. For one, since I moved back home, I don't have to worry about paying $445 a month for rent. Plus, I got a newer car that has very little mechanical problems and seeing that my old car was a stuck up little douche bag, that will be a HUGE weight off my shoulders.

One of the coolest things about this summer is....wait for it.....I will be 21!! Yes, I have been waiting for this day for a while now. Its not really about getting wasted all the time, because let's face it, I can't afford to. I have an awesome job with many responsibilities and I'm also not stupid enough to drink that much. Well, we'll see about that.

Since I had the world's least dependable car last year, I will now be able to go to the beach all the time like my family has done the last few years. One year, we literally went probably 3 or 4 times a week. It was amazing!

This post is really random but the weather has been awesome the last few days and it only excites me even more to make a "Trip to the beach" mix. It's a little cheesy. Some of the songs I'm embarrassed to include, but they're painfully addicting for a beach trip with a car full of people.

          -Yolanda Be Cool- No Americano
          -Michael Jackson- The Way You Make Me Feel
          -Kid Cudi- Up Up and Away
          -VV Brown- Shark in the Water
          -Neon Trees- Animal
          -Trey Songz- Say Aah
          -Rihanna- Rude Boy
          -K'naan- Wavin Flag
          -Justin Bieber- Baby  (don't judge me)
          -Ben Folds- You Don't Know Me
          -Taio Cruz- Dynamite
          -Lady Gaga- Bad Romance
          -Mac Miller- Knock Knock
          -Jason Mraz- I'm Yours
          -M.I.A.- Paper Planes
          -Michael Jackson- Black or White
          -Black Eyed Peas- I Gotta Feeling
          -Outkast- Hey Ya

  
Ok, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment